In order to test the judging process, please follow these steps:
- Make a test registration for the program as an applicant would and Submit the test application for approval. There are no real payments in Test mode - they're simulated by the system, so you can also test the checkout process.
- In your Evalato admin workspace go to Applications and approve and shortlist the test application using the Move to button;
- Go to Evaluation > Judges > Add judge to add yourself as a program judge. Make sure you assign yourself to the judging round and category that the test application belongs to;
- Check your email for the judging invitation and use the URL to log into the judging portal. Rate the test application;
- Check in Evaluation > Results to see if the judge vote for the test application has been registered correctly.
- If you are testing in Live mode, you will need to delete the judge vote from Evaluation > Votes, remove yourself from Evaluation > Judges, and delete the test registration from Registrations. When switching from Test to Live mode these are all wiped out automatically.