The applications webpage can be set up from Settings > Program > Applications webpage. There, you can choose which elements to enable for public viewing:
- Show list of submissions – lists all submissions you have approved. To approve a submission go to Submissions on the program menu.
- View individual submission details – allows visitors to view in detail every submission on the list.
- Show average rating – shows the average rating of a submission based on the rating given by each judge.
- Show individual judge votes – shows what rating was given to each submission by every member of the judging panel.
- Show judge comments – allows visitors to see judges’ comments made for each submission.
The last 3 options (Show average rating, Show individual judge votes, and Show judge comments should be enabled once the evaluation phase is over and you’ve already announced the winners, runner-ups, etc.