You can clone any program created in Evalato. On the Main menu click the name of the organization with the program you wish to clone. You will see the Organization dashboard with a list of your programs.
To clone a program use the contextual button that looks like a downwards pointing arrow, located at the end of each row.
Here’s what gets copied over from the original program:
- name of the program (adds a “cloned” to the name to avoid confusion), you can rename the program from Settings > General;
- the dates and times of the program’s registration and submission phases, again changeable from Settings > General;
- the language, currency and registration type, again changeable from Settings > General;
- the rest of the program settings (Registration form, Submission categories, Submission forms, Payment settings, and Automatic emails).
- Special offers and Conversion triggers
What does not get cloned from the existing program to the new one:
- promo codes
- custom emails
- logos and images